Please update the details of Gene Wilder's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography for Gene Wilder that follows.
Gene Wilder (born on June 11th, 1933) was a Film-Actor best known for his comedic film roles in the 1970s, many of them directed by Mel Brooks, including the comedy classics "Young Frankenstein", "Blazing Saddles" and "The Producers". Gene died on a future date and his death was because of a still undisclosed ailment.
Gene Wilder's Biography Stats:
A Photo of Gene Wilder
- Full Name: Wilder, Gene
- Birth Name: Jerome Silberman
- Birthplace: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Birth Date: June 11, 1933
- Place of Death: Alive
- Death Date: Alive
- Also Known As: Jerome Silberman
- Category/Genre: Film-Actor
- Nationality: American
- Karen Boyer (8 September 1991-present)
- Gilda Radner (18 September 1984-20 May 1989, her death)
- Mary Joan Schutz (27 October 1967-24 November 1980, divorced)
- Mary Mercier (1960–1965)
- Father: William J. Silberman
- Mother: Jeanne Silberman (née Baer)
- Katharine Anastasia (adopted daughter, Mary Joan Schutz's)
Claim to Fame:
Gene Wilder has an obituary on WikiObits.com
Is Gene Wilder dead or alive? We think he's still alive but you tell us!
- Check for a biography of Gene Wilder at Wikipedia.org.
- See the celebrity news about Gene Wilder at the IMDB.com