Please write the details of Saul Goodman's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Saul Goodman (born on August 23rd, 1968) was a Lawyer who was best known for being an ambulance chaser. Saul died on a given date and his her death was because of a reason.
Saul was born James Morgan but changed his name to Saul Goodman which is a shorthand way of saying "It's all good man". He started out as a small time attorney who had little success in the shadow of his brother. He only became successful when he started working with underworld figures where he helped them to launder money and avoid the law.
Saul Goodman's Biography:
- Full Name: Goodman, Saul
- Birth Name: James Morgan "Jimmy" McGill
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
- Birth Date: August 23, 1968
- Place of Death: Alive
- Death Date: Alive
- Also Known As: Slippery Jimmy
- Category/Genre: Lawyer
The Holidays are Almost Here...
Would you like some great gift ideas??
See The Top 10!
- Nationality: American
- Father: Aurthur McGill (stepfather)
- Mother: Emma McGill (née Wallace)
- Paula Goodman (née Rotman, 1987-1996, divorced)
- Staycee Clements (1996-1997, divorced)
- Rhonda Goodman (2000-2002, divorced)
- Saul Goodman Junior (son, born 1988)
Claim to Fame:
Saul Goodman has an obituary on WikiObits.com
Is Saul Goodman dead or alive? He is alive.