Please write the details of Gloria Gaynor's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Gloria Gaynor (born on September 7, 1947) was a Musician who was best known for singing in the disco era. Gloria died on Wednesday February 26, 2020 and her death was possibly because of natural causes. She was 73.
Gloria Gaynor's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Gloria Gaynor
- Birth Name: Gloria Fowles
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey, U.S.
- Birth Date: September 7, 1947 (age 73)
- Also Known As: First Lady of Disco
- Category/Genre: Musician
- Nationality: American
- Father: Daniel Fowles
- Mother: Queenie Mae Proctor
- Siblings: five brothers
- Linwood Simon (married October 1979 -divorced 2005)
- Name of Deceased: Gloria Gaynor
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
Is she dead or alive? We believe that Ms. Gaynor has not passed away.
Why not create your obit just like this celebrity obituary? It's free.
1. ^ Gloria Gaynor. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved August 23, 2019, at 10:32 AM EST.
Obit Rating: 3