Please write the details of Mick Jagger's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Mick Jagger (born on July 26th, 1943) was an Musician who was best known as the lead singer of the rock 'n' roll band The Rolling Stones. Mick died on a future date and his death was tragic.
Mick Jagger's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Jagger, Michael Philip "Mick"
- Birthplace: Dartford, Kent, England
- Birth Date: July 26, 1943
- Place of Death: Alive
- Death Date: Alive
- Also Known As: Sir Michael Philip "Mick" Jagger
- Category/Genre: Musician
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Nationality: English
- Father: Basil Fanshawe "Joe" Jagger (13 April 1913–11 November 2006)
- Mother: Eva Ensley Mary Jagger (née Scutts, 6 April 1913–18 May 2000)
- Bianca Moreno de Macias (m. 1971–div. 1978)
- Jerry Hall (m. 21 November 1990-August 1999, annulled)
- Melanie Hamrick (2014-present)
- Karis Hunt Jagger (daughter, born November 4, 1970)
- Jade Sheena Jezebel Jagger (daughter, born October 21, 1971)
- Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger (daughter, born March 2, 1984)
- James Leroy Augustin Jagger (son, born 1985)
- Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (daughter, born 1977)
- Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger (son, born 9 December 1997)
- Lucas Maurice Morad Jagger (son, born 18 May 1999)
Claim to Fame:
Mick Jagger has an obituary on WikiObits.com
~ Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
~ Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
Is he dead or alive? We believe that he has not passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
1. ^ Mick Jagger. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved December 27, 2018, at 03:19 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 3