- Nationality: American
- Favorite Food: Doritos Chips
- Favorite Color: Turquoise
(See all his faves at Hot-Forum)
Alan's Family Tree
- Birth Name:
| Alan Hale Mackahan Jr.|
- Father: Alan Hale Sr. (born Rufus Edward Mackahan; February 10, 1892-January 22, 1950)
- Mother: Gretchen Hartman (born Grace Barrett; August 28, 1897-January 27, 1979)
- Bettina Reed Doerr (married 1943-divorced 1963)
- Naomi Grace Ingram (married 1964-1990, his death)
- Alan Brian Hale
- Chris Hale
- Dorian Hale
[ edit ]
- Date: January 02,
- Place: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Cause of Death: Cancer (thymus cancer)
- Interment: cremated and his ashes were sprinkled into the Pacific Ocean
Born on March 8th
Born in 1921
Born in CaliforniaDied in 1990Died from Cancer
"Of course, I never met a man who didn't like dad." (IMDB)
"The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows."
"I don't think nudity is ever necessary in the mall; but it sure is fun to do when you get the chance."
"I'll have what she's having."
"We're rounding 'em up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they're going to be happy because they want to be legalized."
Is Mr. Alan Hale still alive? According to our unconfirmed records, he has passed away.
Died January 30th, 2023 in Wheaton, United States
Died January 28th, 2023 in Burbank, United States
Died January 27th, 2023 in Northwood, London, England
More Celebrity Bios:
Born: October 18th 1938 in Reno, United States
Born: February 11th 1934 in New York City, United States
Born: January 9th 1935 in New Rochelle, United States
Born: December 4th 1966 in Valley Stream, United States
Born: May 28th 1937 in Jamaica, Queens, United States
Born: June 14th 1992 in Torrance, United States
Alan Hale on Wikipedia.org
Alan Hale at IMDB
Be the first to comment on Alan's obituary.