Please write the details of Aretha Franklin's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Aretha Franklin (born on March 25th, 1942) was a Singer-Songwriter who was famous because of her singing the blues (and soul). Aretha died on August 16, 2018 and her death was because of pancreatic cancer. She was 76
Aretha Franklin's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Franklin, Aretha Louise
- Birthplace: Memphis, Tennessee
- Birth Date: March 25, 1942
- Also Known As: Aretha Louise Franklin
- Category/Genre: Singer-Songwriter
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Nationality: American
- Ted White (married 1961-divorced 1969)
- Glynn Turman (married April 11, 1978-divorce. 1984)
- Father: Reverend CL Franklin
- Mother: Barbara Franklin
- Erma Franklin (sister, March 13, 1938–September 7, 2002)
- Carolyn Franklin (sister, May 13, 1944–April 25, 1988)
- Cecil Franklin
- Children: four
- Clarence (son, born January 28, 1955)
- Edward (son, born January 22, 1957)
- Ted White, Jr. (son, born February 1964)
- Kecalf Cunningham (son, born March 28, 1970)
- Date: August 16, 2018-deaths
- Place: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, U.S.
- Cause of Death: pancreatic cancer
- Funeral Arrangements: New Bethel Baptist Church on August 31, 2018
Is she dead or alive? Ms. Franklin has passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
Obit Rating: 4