Please write the details of Barbara Bush's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Barbara Bush (born on June 8, 1925) was an Socialite who was best known as the wife of George H. W. Bush, and served as First Lady of the United States from 1989 to 1993. Barbara died on April 17, 2018 and her death was because of old age. She was 92.
Barbara Bush's Biography:
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Nationality: American
- Father: Marvin Pierce (1893–1969)
- Mother: Pauline Robinson (1896–1949)
- George W. Bush (son)
- Pauline Robinson "Robin" Bush (daughter, 1949–1953)
- John Ellis "Jeb" Bush (son)
- Neil Mallon Bush (son, born January 22, 1955)
- Marvin Pierce Bush (son, born October 22, 1956)
- Dorothy Bush Koch (daughter, born August 18, 1959)
- Date: April 17, 2018-deaths
- Place: Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Cause of Death:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Funeral Arrangements/Internment: TBA
Is she dead or alive? Mrs. Bush has passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
Obit Rating: 4