This article is currently not complete.
Please write the details of Betty Ford's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Betty Ford (born on April 8, 1918) was a Politician who was best known the wife of former President Gerald Ford. She also founded the Betty Ford Center for the treatment of drug addiction. Betty Ford died on July 8, 2011 and his death was because of natural causes.
Betty Ford's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Ford, Elizabeth Ann "Betty" Bloomer Warren
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
- Birth Date: April 8, 1918
- Place of Death: Rancho Mirage, California
- Death Date: July 8, 2011-deaths
- Also Known As: Elizabeth Ann Bloomer Warren Ford
- Category/Genre: Politician
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Nationality: American
- Gerald R. Ford (1948 - 2006) his death
- William G. (Bill) Warren (1942 - 1947) divorcded
- Father: William Stephenson Bloomer
- Mother: Hortense Neahr
- Siblings: Robert and William, Jr.
- Michael Gerald Ford (b. 1950),
- John Gardner "Jack" Ford (b. 1952),
- Steven Meigs Ford (b. 1956)
- Susan Elizabeth (Ford) Vance Bales (b. 1957)
Claim to Fame:
Betty Ford has an obituary on WikiObits.com
Is he dead or alive? We believe that he has not passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.