- Nationality: American
- Favorite Food: Froot Loops Cereal
- Favorite Color: Red
(See all his faves at Hot-Forum)
Harry's Family Tree
- Birth Name:
| Harry Lillis Crosby Jr.|
- Father: Harry Lowe Crosby (1870–1950)
- Mother: Catherine Helen "Kate" (née Harrigan; 1873–1964)
- Kathryn Grant (married 24 October 1957-14 October 1977, his death)
- Dixie Lee (married 29 September 1930-1 November 1952, her death)
- Gary Crosby
- Phillip Crosby
- Harry Crosby
- Dennis Crosby (born July 13, 1934-May 4, 1991
- Nathaniel Crosby (born October 29, 1961)
- Lindsay Crosby
- Mary Crosby (born September 14, 1959)
[ edit ]
- Date: October 14,
- Place: Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain
- Cause of Death: Heart attack
- Funeral Arrangements: funeral Mass at St. Paul's Catholic Church in Westwood
- Interment: Buried at the Holy Cross Cemetery, Culver City, California
Born on May 2nd
Born in 1903
Born in WashingtonDied in 1977Died from Heart attack
"I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down."
"With a book you can eat it, or mark it, like a dog does on a hydrant. "
"The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances."
"[on Frank Sinatra] Frank is a singer who comes along once in a lifetime, but why did he have to come in mine? (IMDB)"
Is Mr. Harry Crosby still alive? According to our unconfirmed records, he has passed away.
Died: May 8th, 2022 in Los Angeles, United States
Died: May 7th, 2022 in Los Angeles, United States
More Celebrity Bios:
Born: September 17th 1969 in Red Bridge, United Kingdom
Born: August 3rd 1926 in Queens, New York City, United States
Born: January 13th 1962 in Springhill, United States
Bing Crosby @ Wikipedia
Bing Crosby @ IMDB
Be the first to comment on Harry's obituary.