Please write the details of Bobby McFerrin's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Bobby McFerrin (born on March 11th, 1950) was a Musician who was best known for his song "Don't Worry, Be Happy". Bobby may have died on Tuesday April 07, 2020 and his death was possibly because of an accident in a taxi cab. He was 70.
Bobby McFerrin's Biography:
- Full Name/Birth Name: McFerrin, Robert Keith Jr.
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Birth Date: March 11, 1950, 1950 (age 70)
- Also Known As:
- Category/Genre: Musician
- Net Worth: Over $100K (estimated)
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
- Debbie Green (married 1975-present)
- Taylor McFerrin (son)
- Jevon McFerrin (son)
- *Madison McFerrin (daughter)
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
Is he dead or alive? We believe that Mr. McFerrin has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and accidental or natural death.
Bobby Mc Ferrin
1. ^ Bobby Mc Ferrin. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved January 23, 2020, at 02:25 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4