This article is currently not quite complete.
Please help us to expand the obit of Burt Bacharach. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Burt Bacharach (born on May 12th, 1928) was a Musician who was an award-winning American pianist and composer. Burt died on Thursday November 14, 2019 and his death was possibly because of a nasty cold.
Burt Bacharach's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Bacharach, Burt Freeman
- Birthplace: Kansas City, Missouri
- Birth Date: May 12, 1928
- Also Known As: Burt Bacharach
- Category/Genre: Musician
- Nationality: American
- Paula Stewart (1953-1958, divorced)
- Angie Dickinson (1965-1980, divorced)
- Carole Bayer Sager (1982-1991, divorced)
- Jane Hanson (1993-present)
- Father: Mark Bertram "Bert" Bacharach
- Mother: Irma M. Bacharach (née Freeman)
- Lea Nikki Bacharach (daughter, 1966-2007) suicide
- Cristopher Bacharach (son)
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?
~ In separateness lies the world's greatest misery; in compassion lies the world's true strength.
Is he dead or alive? We believe that Mr. Bacharach has not passed away.
Obit Rating: 4