Please write the details of Busta Rhymes's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Busta Rhymes (born on May 20, 1972) was a Musician who was best known for something. Busta died on Tuesday January 22, 2019 and his death was because of a nasty brawl.
Busta Rhymes's Biography:
- Full Name: Busta Rhymes
- Birth Name: Trevor George Smith Jr.
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Birth Date: May 20, 1972
- Also Known As: BustaRhymes, Bus-a-Bus, Trevor Tahiem Smith Jr.
- Category/Genre: Musician
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Muslim
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- T'ziah (son, born 1993, with Joanne)
- T'Khi (son, born 1999)
- Trillian (son, born 2001)
- Mariah (daughter, born 1998)
- Name of Deceased: Busta Rhymes
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up.
~ Learn this from water: loud splashes the brook but the oceans depth are calm.
~ Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Is he dead or alive? We believe that Rhymes has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and death.
1. ^ Busta Rhymes. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved December 27, 2018, at 03:19 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4