Please write the details of Calvin Klein's Wiki obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Calvin Klein (born on November 19, 1942) was a Fashion-Designer who was best known for being talented. Calvin may have died on Tuesday February 18, 2020 and his death was possibly because of an accident with some pointy scissors. He was 78 years old.
Calvin Klein's Biography Wiki:
- Full Name/Birth Name: Calvin Richard Klein
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Birth Date: November 19, 1942
- Age: 78
- Also Known As:
- Category/Genre: Fashion-Designer
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
- Net Worth: Over $100M (estimated)
- Father: Leo Klein
- Mother: Flore Klein née Stern)
- First Wife: Jayne Centre (m. 1965; div. 1974)
- Second Wife: Kelly Rector (m. 1986; div. 2006)
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ We are not trying to entertain the critics. I'll take my chances with the public.
Is she dead or alive? The gossip is that Ms. Celebrity has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the gossip about your life and accidental or natural death.
1. ^ Calvin Klein. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved January 23, 2020, at 03:43 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4