Please write the details of Carol Burnett's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Carol Burnett (born on April 26, 1933) was a TV-Personality who was best known as the star of her popular variety TV show titled "The Carol Burnett Show" in the 1960s and 70s. It was reported that Carol died on Saturday October 19, 2019 and her death was most likely because of old age. She was 86.
Carol Burnett's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Burnett, Carol Creighton
- Birthplace: San Antonio, Texas, U.S.
- Birth Date: April 26, 1933
- Also Known As:
- Category/Genre: TV-Personality
- Nationality: American
- Don Saroyan (married 1955–divorced 1962)
- Joe Hamilton (married 1963–divorced 1984)
- Brian Miller (married November 24, 2001–present)
- Father: Joseph Thomas Burnett
- Mother: Ina Louise Burnett (née Creighton)
- Chrissie Burnett (half-sister)
- Carrie Louise Hamilton (daughter, December 5, 1963)
- Jody Hamilton (daughter, born January 18, 1967)
- Erin Hamilton (daughter, born 14 August 1968)
- Name of Deceased: Carol Burnett
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ I am enjoying my life because things aren't going the way I planned.
~ I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.
Is she dead or alive? Our records show, Mrs. Bernett has not passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
- Tim Conway (December 15, 1933–May 14, 2019)
- Harvey Korman
1. ^ Carol Burnett. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved August 05, 2019, at 12:43 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4