Please write the details of David Cassidy's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
David Cassidy (born on April 12th, 1950) was a TV-Actor who was best known for his role as Keith Partridge in the American TV Series The Partridge Family in the 1970s. In February 2017 he stopped working because he is suffering from dementia. He died on November 21st, 2017 from kidney and liver failure.
David Cassidy's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Cassidy, David Bruce
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Birth Date: April 12, 1950
- Also Known As: David Bruce Cassidy}
- Category/Genre: TV-Actor
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Nationality: American
- Sue Shifrin (m. 30 March 1991-div. 2016)
- Meryl-Ann Tanz (m. 15 December 1984-div. 1988)
- Kay Lenz (m. 3 April 1977-div. 1981)
- Father: Jack Cassidy
- Mother: Evelyn Ward
- Name of Deceased: David Cassidy
- Date: November 21, 2017-deaths
- Place: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S
- Cause of Death: liver failure.
Is he dead or alive? As of Sunday November 19th, Mr. Cassidy has not passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
1. ^ David Cassidy. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved November 22, 2017, at 07:22 AM EST.
Obit Rating: 4