Please write the details of Diahann Carroll's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Diahann Carroll (born on July 17th, 1935) was an TV-Actress who was best known for being a the first for a black woman, for her role in a wonderful Broadway musical. Diahann died on October 4, 2019 and her death was reportedly because of breast cancer. She died at age 84.
Diahann Carroll's Biography:
- Full Name: Diahann Carroll
- Birth Name: Carol Diahann Johnson
- Birthplace: The Bronx, New York, U.S.
- Birth Date: July 17, 1935
- Also Known As: Carol Johnson
- Category/Genre: TV-Actress
- Net Worth: Over $700K (estimated)
- Nationality: American
- Father: John Johnson
- Mother: Mabel Johnson (née Faulk)
- Monte Kay (married 1956–divorced 1963)
- Fredrick "Fredde" Glusman (married 1973–divorced 1973)
- Husband: Robert DeLeon (married 1975–1977, his death)
- Ex Husband: Vic Damone (married 1987–divorced 1996)
- Suzanne Kay-Bamford (daughter, born 1960)
- Name of Deceased: Diahann Carroll
- Date: October 4, 2019-deaths
- Place: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Cause of Death: Cancer
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
Is she dead or alive? We can decisively confirm that Ms. Carroll has passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and death.
Obit Rating: 4