Please write the details of Don Swayze's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Don Swayze (born on August 10, 1958) was a TV-Actor who was best known for acting in TV soap operas. Don died on Monday November 18, 2019 and his death was possibly because of a persistent cough.
Don Swayze's Biography:
- Full Name: Swayze, Donald Carl "Don"
- Birth Name: Donald Carl Swayze
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Birth Date: August 10, 1958
- Also Known As: Donald Swayze
- Category/Genre: TV-Actor
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
- Father: Jesse Wayne Swayze
- Mother: Patsy Swayze (née Karnes)
- Patrick Swayze (brother)
- Vicky Lynn (sister)
- Sean Kyle (brother)
- Bora Song (adopted sister)
- Marcia Swayze (married 31 December 1985-divorced 1993)
- Charlene Swayze (married 2014-present)
- Name of Deceased: Don Swayze
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.
~ No one can guarantee success in war, but only deserve it.
~ Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!
Is he dead or alive? We believe that Mr. Swayze has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and death.
1. ^ Don Swayze. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved August 19, 2019, at 11:01 AM EST.
Obit Rating: 4