Please write the details of Erin Moran's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Erin Moran (born on October 18th, 1960) was an TV-Actress who was best known for the role of Joanie Cunningham on the American TV series "Happy Days" and its spin-off "Joanie Loves Chachi". Erin died on April 22nd, 2017 and her death was because of squamous cell carcinoma (cancer).
Erin Moran's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Moran, Erin Marie
- Birthplace: Burbank, California
- Birth Date: October 18, 1960
- Also Known As: Erin Marie Moran, Erin Fleishmann
- Category/Genre: TV-Actress
- Nationality: American
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Steven Fleischmann (m. 23 November 1993-present)
- Rocky Ferguson (m. 1987-div. 1993)
- Father: Edward Moran
- Mother: Sharon Moran
- Kelly Moran (sister)
- John Moran (brother, born April 9th 1967)
- Tony Moran (brother, born August 14, 1957)
- Name of Deceased: Erin Moran
- Date: April 22, 2017-deaths
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Squamous cell carcinoma
Is she dead or alive? Ms. Moran has passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.