Please write the details of Frank Gifford's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Frank Gifford (born on August 16th, 1930) was an TV-Personality who was best known for being an American football player and then TV sportscaster. Frank died on August 9th, 2015 and his death was possibly because of old age at 84.
Frank Gifford's Biography:
- Father: Weldon Gifford
- Mother: Lola Mae Gifford (née Hawkins)
- Kathie Lee Gifford (October 18, 1986-2015, his death)
- Astrid Gifford (11 March 1978-1986, divorced)
- Maxine Avis Ewart (13 January 1952-1976, divorced)
- Cody Newton Gifford (son, born March 22, 1990, with Kathie Lee)
- Cassidy Erin Gifford (daughter, born August 2, 1993, with Kathie Lee)
- Kyle Gifford (with Maxine Ewart)
- Jeff Gifford (with Maxine Ewart)
- Vicky Gifford Kennedy (with Maxine Ewart)
- Name of Deceased: Frank Gifford
- Date: August 9, 2015-deaths
- Place: Greenwich, Connecticut
- Cause of Death: Natural causes
- Funeral Arrangements:
- Funeral Home: Not made public
- Mortuary: Unknown
- Cemetery: Burial in family plot near Greenwich, Connecticut
~ The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
~ There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path.
~ Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
Is he dead or alive? Mr. Gifford has passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and death.