- Nationality: American
- John Calvin Peoples (31 January 1974-April 1999) his death
- Roger Barrett (25 August 1968-18 November 1968) his death
- Bob Waterfield (24 April 1943-2 February 1967 divorced)
- Father: Roy William Russell (January 5, 1890 – July 18, 1937)
- Mother: Geraldine Jacobi (January 2, 1891 – December 26, 1986)
- Thomas (brother, born 1924)
- Kenneth (brother, born 1925)
- Jamie (sister, born 1927)
- Wallace (brother, born 1929)
- Date: February 28,
- Place: Santa Maria, California, U.S.
- Cause of Death: Respiratory failure
- Funeral Arrangements: Held on March 12, 2011, at Pacific Christian Church, Santa Maria California
Born on June 21st
Born in 1921
Born in MinnesotaDied in 2011Died from Respiratory failure
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."
"In bad times and in good, I've never lost my sense of zest for life. "
"Continuous efforts - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. "
"There is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare and endure."
Is Ernestine Russell still alive? According to our unconfirmed records, she has passed away.
Died: September 13th, 2021 in Harrodsburg, U.S.
Died: September 8th, 2021 in Aventura, U.S.
More Celebrity Bios:
Born: December 14th 1946 in London, England
IMDB.com: Jane Russell
Be the first to comment on Ernestine's obituary.