Please write the details of Jean-Luc Godard's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Jean-Luc Godard (born on 3 December 1930) was a Film-Director who was best known for many movies. Jean-Luc died on Thursday July 18, 2019 and his death was possibly because of old age.
Jean-Luc Godard's Biography:
- Full Name/Birth Name: Godard, Jean-Luc
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Birth Date: 3 December, 1930
- Also Known As:
- Category/Genre: Film-Director
- Nationality: French
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Anna Karina (married 1961-divorced 1965)
- Anne Wiazemsky (married 1967-divorced 1979)
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Is he dead or alive? We believe that Mr. Godard has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and accidental or natural death.
1. ^ Jean-Luc Godard. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved July 17, 2019, at 09:06 AM EST.
Obit Rating: 4