This article is quite interesting. Please fill in what you know about Jerry Lewis.
Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Jerry Lewis (born on March 16th, 1926) was a Film-Actor and Comedian who was famous for many funny films. He was also well known for his Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy Telethon. Jerry died on August 20th, 2017 and his death was because of old age. He was 91.
Jerry Lewis's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Lewis, Joseph "Jerry"
- Birth Name: Joseph Levitch
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey
- Birth Date: March 16, 1926
- Also Known As: Le Roi du Crazy, Picchiatello (in Italy), The King of Comedy, Joseph Levitch, Jerome Levich
The Holidays are Almost Here...
Would you like some great gift ideas??
See The Top 10!
- Nationality: American
- SanDee "Sam" Pitnick (m. 13 February 1983-2017, his death)
- Patti Palmer (née Esther Calonico)(m. 3 October 1944-div. October 1982)
- Father: Daniel "Danny" Levitch
- Mother: Rachel "Rae" Levitch (née Brodsky)
- Gary Lewis (son, born July 31, 1945)
- Ronald Steven "Ronnie" Lewis (adopted son, born December 1949)
- Scott Anthony Lewis (son, born February 22, 1956)
- Christopher "Chris" Joseph Lewis( son, born October 1957)
- Anthony Joseph Lewis (son, born October 1959)
- Danielle Sara Lewis (adopted daughter, adopted March 1992)
Claim to Fame:
Jerry Lewis has an obituary on WikiObits.com
Jerry Lewis starred in many films with and without favorite straight man, Dean Martin. Jerry's biggest claim to fame is the telethon that he runs annually for "Jerry's Kids" which have been his kids for over 4 decades. His Muscular Dystrophy telethon is the biggest in America.
- Name of Deceased: Jerry Lewis
- Date: August 20, 2017-deaths?
- Place: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements:TBA
Is he dead or alive? We believe that Lewis has not passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
Obit Rating: 4