Please write the details of Kelly Harmon's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Kelly Harmon (born on November 9th, 1948) was a TV-Actress who was best known for TV commercials. Kelly died on Saturday August 24, 2019 and her death was because she choked on a lolly.
Kelly Harmon's Biography:
- Full Name: Harmon, Kelly Jean
- Birth Name: Kelly Jean Harmon
- Birthplace: Los Angeles County, California, U.S.
- Birth Date: November 9, 1948
- Also Known As:
- Category/Genre: TV-Actress
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
- Robert Lyman Miller (married 23 June 1984-present)
- John DeLorean (married 31 May 1969-divorced 3 June 1972)
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again
~ The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.
Is she dead or alive? We believe that Ms. Harmon has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and death.
1. ^ Kelly Harmon. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved August 05, 2019, at 12:43 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4