Please write the details of Leah Bracknell's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Leah Bracknell (born on July 12th, 1964) was a TV-Actress who was best known for TV soap operas in the 1980s. Leah died in September 2019 and her death was because of lung cancer. She died at age 55.
Leah Bracknell's Biography:
- Full Name: Bracknell, Leah
- Birth Name: Alison Rosalind Bracknell
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, England, UK
- Birth Date: 12 July, 1964
- Age: 55
- Also Known As: Alison Bracknell
- Category/Genre: TV-Actress
- Net Worth: Over $500K (estimated)
- Nationality: English
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
- Father: David Bracknell
- Husband Jez Hughes (married 10 March 2017-2019, her death)
- Lyle Watson (married ?-divorced ?)
- Lily Watson (daughter, born July 1991)
- Maya Watson ( daughter, born October 1995).
- Name of Deceased: Leah Bracknell
- Date: September 16, 2019-deaths
- Place: England - Not specific
- Cause of Death: lung cancer
- Funeral Arrangements: Not disclosed
~ It ain't over till it's over.
~ You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
~ Show me the money!
~ We allow no geniuses around our Studio.
Is she dead or alive? Ms. Bracknell has passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and death.
1. ^ Leah Bracknell. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved January 04, 2020, at 09:06 AM EST.
Obit Rating: 4