This article is quite nearly done - but needs a lot of work.
Please write the details of Lee Radziwill's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Lee Radziwill (born on March 3rd, 1933) was a Socialite who was best known as the younger sister of the late former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Lee died on February 15, 2019 and her death was possibly because of her old age.
Lee Radziwill's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Radziwill, Caroline
- Birth Name: Caroline Lee Bouvier
- Birthplace: Southampton, New York
- Birth Date: March 3, 1933
- Also Known As: Caroline Lee Bouvier Canfield Radziwill Ross, bCaroline Lee Bouvier
- Category/Genre: Socialite
- Nationality: American
- Michael Canfield (1953-1959)
- Stanislaw Albrecht Radziwill (1959-1974)
- Herbert Ross (married 1988-divorced 2001)
- Father: John Vernou Bouvier III (May 19, 1891 - August 2, 1957)
- Mother: Janet Norton Lee Bouvier Auchincloss Morris (December 3, 1907-July 22, 1989)
- Jacqueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis (sister, July 28, 1929-May 19, 1994)
- Anthony Radziwill (son, born August 4, 1959-1999)
- Anna Christina Radziwill (daughter, born August 18, 1960)
- Date: February 15, 2019-deaths
- Place: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Cause of Death: Natural Causes
- Funeral Arrangements: Not Disclosed
Is she dead or alive? We can report that Ms. Radziwill has recently passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.