Please write the details of Louie Anderson's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Louie Anderson (born on March 24th, 1953) was a Comedian who was best known for something. Louis died on Friday September 21, 2018 and his death was because of heart disease.
Louie Anderson's Biography:
- Full Name/Birth Name: Anderson, Louis Perry
- Birthplace: Saint Paul, Minnesota, U.S.
- Birth Date: March 24, 1953
- Also Known As:
- Category/Genre: Comedian
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Father: Louis William Anderson.
- Mother: Ora Zella Anderson (née Prouty)
- Siblings: ten
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
Is he dead or alive? We believe that Mr. Anderson has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and accidental or natural death.
1. ^ Louie Anderson. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved July 10, 2018, at 05:22 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4