Please write the details of Marion Ross's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Marion Ross (born on October 25th, 1928) was a TV-Actress who was best known for playing Marion Cunningham on the American TV series "Happy Days". Marion died on Saturday August 24, 2019 and her death was because of natural causes. She was 90 years old.
Marion Ross's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Ross, Marion
- Birth Name: Marian Ross
- Birthplace: Albert Lea, Minnesota
- Birth Date: 25 October, 1928
- Also Known As: Marian Ross
- Category/Genre: TV-Actress
- Nationality: American
- Freeman Meskiman (married 1951-divorced 1969)
- Paul Michael (1988-2011, his death)
- Father: Gordon Ross
- Mother: Ellen Ross (née Hamilton)
- Jim Meskimen (son, born September 10, 1959)
- Ellen Plummer (daughter)
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: Not Disclosed
~ I've been burdened with blame trapped in the past for too long, I'm moving on
Is she dead or alive? We believe that Mrs. Ross has not passed away.
Obit Rating: 4