Please write the details of Marion Ross's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can in the biography wiki below.
Marion Ross (born on October 25th, 1928) was a TV-Actress who was best known for playing Marion Cunningham on the American TV series "Happy Days". Marion died on Sunday January 19, 2020 and her death was likely because of natural causes. She was 92 years old.
Marion Ross's Biography Wiki:
- Full Name: Ross, Marion
- Birth Name: Marian Ross
- Birthplace: Albert Lea, Minnesota, U.S.
- Birth Date: 25 October, 1928 (age 92)
- Also Known As: Marian Ross
- Category/Genre: TV-Actress
- Net Worth: Over $100K (estimated)
- Nationality: American
- Freeman Meskiman (married 1951-divorced 1969)
- Paul Michael (partnered 1988-2011, his death)
- Father: Gordon Ross
- Mother: Ellen Ross (née Hamilton)
- Jim Meskimen (son, born September 10, 1959)
- Ellen Plummer (daughter)
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: Not Disclosed
~ A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.
~ I've been burdened with blame trapped in the past for too long, I'm moving on
Is she dead or alive? We believe that Mrs. Ross has not passed away.
Obit Rating: 4