Please write the details of Mark Salling's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Mark Salling (born on August 17, 1982) was a TV-Actor who was best known for being on the American TV series "Glee". Mark Salling died on January 30th, 2018 and his death was due to a completed suicide attempt.
Mark Salling's Biography:
- Full Name: Salling, Mark Wayne
- Birth Name: Mark Wayne Salling
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, U.S.
- Birth Date: August 17, 1982
- Also Known As: Saw, The Saw
- Category/Genre: TV-Actor
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian, denomination unknown
- Political Affiliation: Independent
- Father: John Salling
- Mother: Condy Sue Salling (née Wherry)
- Siblings: Matthew Kirk Salling (spouse Mandy Schumacher)
- Spouse/Partner: N/A
- Children: None
- Name of Deceased: Mark Salling
- Date: January 30, 2018-deaths
- Place: Sunland, California, U.S.
- Cause of Death: Suicide
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and death.
1. ^ Mark Salling. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved August 05, 2019, at 12:43 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4