Please write the details of Neil Jordan's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Neil Jordan (born on February 25th, 1950) was a Film-Director who was best known for various award winning films. Neil died on Thursday July 18, 2019 and his death was because of a skiing accident.
Neil Jordan's Biography:
- Full Name/Birth Name: Jordan, Neil Patrick
- Birthplace: Sligo, Ireland
- Birth Date: 25 February, 1950
- Also Known As:
- Category/Genre: Film-Director
- Nationality: Irish
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Father: Michael Jordan
- Mother: Angela Jordan (née O'Brien)
- Vivienne Shields (?-?)
- Brenda Rawn (married 2004–present)
- Anna (daughter, with Vivienne Shields)
- Sarah (daughter, with Vivienne Shields)
- Dashiel Jordan (daughter, , with Brenda Rawn)
- Daniel Jordan (son, with Brenda Rawn)
- Ben (son, with Mary Donohoe)
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ I wanted to retain my individuality. I was afraid of being hampered by studio policies. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained.
Is he dead or alive? We believe that Mr. Jordan has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and accidental or natural death.
1. ^ Neil Jordan. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved December 27, 2018, at 03:19 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4