Obituary of Paul Prudhomme
Paul Prudhomme (born on July 13th, 1940) was an TV-Personality who was best known for being a celebrity. Paul died on October 8th, 2015 and his death was possibly because of his obesity.
Please help us remember the life of Paul Prudhomme by contributing to his obituary, his ancestry, family tree, his birth, family, career and death in the sections below.
Paul Prudhomme Biography Wiki:
- Dead or Alive: Dead
- Full Name: Prudhomme, Paul
- Common Name: Paul Prudhomme
- Birth Name: Paul Prudhomme
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Opelousas, Louisiana, U.S.
- Birth Date: July 13, 1940
- Age: 75 (at death)
- Also Known As: Gene Autry Prudhomme
- Category/Genre: TV-Personality
- Nationality: American
- Kay Hinrichs (1980-31 December 1992, her death)
- Lori Bennett (married 2010-2015, his death)
- Father: Eli Prudhomme, Jr.
- Date: October 08, 2015
- Place: New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
- Cause of Death: Unknown
"He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals."
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
Is he dead or alive? According to our unconfirmed records, Mr. Prudhomme has passed away.
Died: June 14th, 2021 in New York City, U.S.
Died: June 13th, 2021 in Los Angeles, U.S.
IMDB.com: Paul Prudhomme
Be the first to comment on Paul's obituary.
Obit Quality Rating: 3
Last Updated: 2020-12-26 10:54:02