Obituary of Paul Sorvino
This article is a work in progress.
Please write the details of Paul Sorvino's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can in the biography wiki below.
Paul Anthony Sorvino (born on April 13th, 1939) was a Film-Actor who was best known for being a tough guy. Paul died on August 6th, 2020 and his death was possibly because of a gun fight.
Paul Sorvino Biography Wiki:
- Full Name: Sorvino, Paul Anthony
- Common Name: Paul Sorvino
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Birth Date: April 13, 1939
- Age: 81
- Also Known As: Paulo
- Category/Genre: Film-Actor
- Dead or Alive?: Alive
- Nationality: American
- Denessa Benkie (married 2014-present)
- Vanessa Arico (married 20 March 1991-divorced 1996)
- Lorraine Davis (married 1966 -divorced 1988)
- Father: Ford Sorvino
- Mother: Angela Maria Mattea (née Renzi)
- Mira Sorvino (daughter)
- Michael Sorvino (son)
- Amanda Sorvino (daughter)
- Date: Alive
- Place: Unknown
- Cause of Death: N/A
Claim to Fame:
Paul Anthony is famous partly because he or she has a biograpy and obituary on Wikiobits.com.
"Is he dead or alive? According to our records, Mr. Sorvino is Alive."
Obit Quality Rating: 4
Last Updated: 2020-08-05 10:57:25