Obituary of Robert Forster
Robert Wallace Jr. Forster (born on July 13th, 1941) was a Film-Actor who was best known for being a great actor. Robert died on October 11, 2019 and his death was because of brain cancer. He was 78.
Please help us remember the life of Robert Forster by contributing to his obituary, his ancestry, family tree, his birth, family, career and death in the sections below.
Robert Forster Biography Wiki:
- Dead or Alive: Dead
- Full Name: Forster, Robert Wallace Jr.
- Common Name: Robert Forster
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Rochester, New York, U.S.
- Birth Date: July 13, 1941
- Age: 78 (at death)
- Category/Genre: Film-Actor
- Nationality: American
- Zivia Foster (married 1978-divorced 1980)
- June Provenzano (married 14 May 1966-divorced 1975)
- Elizabeth Forster (daughter, born 1967)
- Kathrine "Kate" Forster (daughter, born 1969)
- Maeghen Forster (daughter, born 1972)
- Robert Forster Jr. (son, born 1965, from a previous relationship)
- Date: October 11, 2019
- Place: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Cause of Death: Brain cancer
"Always something new, always something I didn't expect, and sometimes it isn't horrible."
Is he dead or alive? According to our unconfirmed records, Mr. Forster has passed away.
Born: June 2nd, 1977 in Pittsburgh, U.S.
IMDB.com: Robert Forster
Be the first to comment on Robert Wallace Jr.'s obituary.
Obit Quality Rating: 4
Last Updated: 2020-11-12 08:33:06