Please write the details of Sondra Locke's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Sondra Locke (born on May 28th, 1944) was a Film-Actress who was best known for appearing in six films with then-partner Clint Eastwood. Sondra died on November 3rd, 2018 and her death was because of breast and bone cancers.
Sondra Locke's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Locke, Sondra
- Birth Name: Sondra Louise Smith
- Birthplace: Shelbyville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Birth Date: May 28, 1944
- Also Known As: Sondra Smith
- Category/Genre: Film-Actress
- Nationality: American
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Gordon Anderson (married 1967–2018, her death)
- Clint Eastwood (1975–1989)
- Father: Raymond Smith
- Mother: Pauline Bayne Locke
- Don Locke (half brother, born 1946)
- Date: November 3, 2018-deaths
- Place: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Cause of Death: cancer, breast and bone
- Funeral Arrangements: Not made public
- Interment: Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park and Mortuary.
Is she dead or alive? We can confirm that Ms. Locke has passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
Obit Rating: 4