Please write the details of Teri Garr's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Teri Garr (born on December 11th, 1944) was a Film-Actress who was best known for being hot in many movies. Teri died on Wednesday July 17, 2019 and her death was because complications from Multiple Sclerosis. She was 75.
Teri Garr's Biography Stats:
- Full Name/Birth Name: Garr, Teri Ann
- Birthplace: Lakewood, Ohio
- Birth Date: December 11, 1944
- Also Known As: Terry Ann Garr, Terry Garr
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Nationality: American
- John O'Neil (married 1993–divorced 1996)
- Roger Birnbaum (partnered 1979–1983)
- David Kipper (partnered 1983–1990)
- Father: Eddie Garr (born Edward Leo Gonnoud)
- Mother: Phyllis Lind (née Emma Schmotzer)
- Molly O'Neill (daughter, born in November 1993)
- Name of Deceased: Teri Garr
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements:
- Interment: Unknown
~ Lose your dream, you lose your mind.
Is she dead or alive? We believe that Ms. Garr has not passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
Obit Rating: 4