This article is currently not good.
Please write the details of Tipper Gore's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Tipper Gore (born on August 19th, 1948) was an Author who was best known for being the Second Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001, and the wife of Al Gore. Tipper died on a Saturday and her death was because of a diagnosed illness.
Tipper Gore's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Gore, Tipper
- Birth Name:Mary Elizabeth Aitcheson
- Birthplace: Washington,
- Birth Date: August 19, 1948
- Place of Death: Alive
- Death Date: Alive
- Also Known As: Mary Elizabeth "Tipper" Gore, TipperGore
- Category/Genre: Author
The Holidays are Almost Here...
Would you like some great gift ideas??
See The Top 10!
- Nationality: American
- Al Gore (m. 1970-present) separated
- Karenna Aitcheson Gore Schiff (daughter, born August 6, 1973)
- Kristin Carlson Gore (daughter, born June 5, 1977)
- Sarah LaFon Gore (daughter, born on January 7, 1979)
- Albert Gore III (son, born on October 19, 1982)
Claim to Fame:
Tipper Gore has an obituary on WikiObits.com
Is she dead or alive? Mrs. Gore is alive.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.