Please write the details of Vic Damone's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Vic Damone (born on June 12th, 1928) was an Singer who was best known for being an entertainer. Vic died on February 11, 2018 and his death was possibly because of respiratory failure. He was 89.
Vic Damone's Biography:
- Full Name: Vic Damone
- Birth Name: Vito Rocco Farinola
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Birth Date: June 12, 1928
- Also Known As: VicDamone
- Category/Genre: Singer
- Nationality: American
- Father: Rocco Farinola
- Mother: Mamie Farinola (née Damone)
- Pia Farinola (sister)
- Teresa Farinola (sister)
- Elaine Farinola (sister)
- Sandra Farinola (sister)
- Rena Rowan (married 21 April 1998-2018, his death)
- Diahann Carroll (married 3 January 1987-divorced 12 September 1996)
- Becky Ann Jones (m. 12 April 1974-div. 26 February 1982)
- Judith Rawlins m. 24 October 1963-div. 28 June 1971)
- Pier Angeli (m. 24 November 1954-div. 18 December 1958)
- Perry Damone (son, with Pier Angeli)
- Victoria Damone (daughter, with Judith Rawlins)
- Andrea Damone (daughter, with Judith Rawlins)
- Daniella Damone (daughter, with Judith Rawlins)
- Name of Deceased: Vic Damone
- Date: February 11, 2018-deaths
- Place: Miami Beach, Florida, U.S.
- Cause of Death: complications of respiratory illness
- Funeral Arrangements:
~ Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
~ Faith is taking the first step, even when you don'ts ee the whole staircase.
Is he dead or alive? We believe that Mr. Damone has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and death.
Obit Rating: 4