Please write the details of Diane Baker's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Diane Baker (born on February 25, 1938) was a Film-Actress who was best known for something. Diane died on Saturday October 20, 2018 and her death was because of natural causes. She was over 80.
Diane Baker's Biography:
- Full Name/Birth Name: Diane Carol Baker
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Birth Date: February 25, 1938
- Also Known As:
- Category/Genre: Film-Actress
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Father: Clyde Lucius Baker
- Mother: Dorothy Helen Harrington
- Patricia “Patti” Jane (sister)
- Cheryl “Sheri” Anne (sister)
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ Every problem has a gift for you in its hands.
Is she dead or alive? We believe that Ms. Baker has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and death.
1. ^ Diane Baker. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved May 16, 2018, at 10:12 AM EST.
Obit Rating: 4