Please write the details of Ken Burns's Wiki obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Ken Burns (born on July 29, 1953) was a Filmmaker who was best known for being talented. Kenneth may have died on Wednesday February 19, 2020 and his death was possibly because of an accident. He was 67 years old.
Ken Burns's Biography Wiki:
- Full Name/Birth Name: Kenneth Lauren Burns
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Birth Date: July 29, 1953
- Age: 67
- Also Known As: Kenneth Burns, Mr. Burns
- Category/Genre: Filmmaker
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
- Net Worth: Over $99K (estimated)
- Father: Robert Burns
- Mother: Lyla Smith Burns (née Tupper)
- Husband: Julie Deborah Brown (married 18 October 2003-present)
- Ex Husband: Amy Stechler (married 10 July 1982 -divorced 1993)
- Sarah Burns (daughter)
- Lilly Burns
- Olivia Burns
- Willa Burns
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ We are not trying to entertain the critics. I'll take my chances with the public.
Is he dead or alive? We believe that Mr. Burns has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and accidental or natural death.
1. ^ Ken Burns. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved December 16, 2019, at 12:35 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4