Please write the details of Muhammad Ali's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Muhammad Ali (born on January 17, 1942) was an Sportsperson who was best known for boxing. Muhammad died on June 3rd, 2016 and his death was possibly because of a respiratory condition.
Muhammad Ali's Biography Wiki:
- Full Name: Muhammad Ali
- Birth Name: Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr.
- Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky
- Birth Date: January 17, 1942
- Also Known As: MuhammadAli
- Category/Genre: Sportsperson
- Net Worth: Over $100K (estimated)
- Nationality: American
- Sonji Roi (August 14, 1964-January 10, 1966)
- Belinda Boyd (Khalilah Ali) (August 17, 1967-1977)
- Veronica Porsche (1977-1986)
- Yolanda "Lonnie" Williams (November 19, 1986-
- Maryum (daughter, born 1968)
- Jamillah (twin son, born 1970)
- Rasheda (twin son, 1970)
- Muhammad Ali, Jr. (son, born 1972)
- Laila Ali (daughter, born, December 1977
- Hana (-)
- Asaad Amin Ali (adopted son)
- Miya (daughter)
- Khaliah (daughter)
- Name of Deceased: Muhammad Ali
- Date: June 3, 2016-deaths
- Place: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Cause of Death: Respiratory condition
- Funeral Arrangements:
~ The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it.
~ Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
~ Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.
~ I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous.
Is he dead or alive? Ali has passed away.