This article is not sufficiently well written for a person of Ms. Day's stature.
Please write the details of Doris Day's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can in the biography wiki below.
Doris (born on April 3rd, 1922) was a Film-Actress who was best known her appearance in many American films during the 1950s and 60s. Doris died on May 13, 2019 and her death was possibly because of natural causes. She died at the age of 97.
Doris Day's Biography Wiki:
- Full Name: Day, Doris
- Birth Name: Doris Mary Ann Kappelhoff
- Birthplace: Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
- Birth Date: 3 April, 1922
- Also Known As: Do-Do, Clara Bixby, Eunice, Doris Mary Ann Kappelhoff
- Category/Genre: Film-Actress
- Net Worth: Over $100K (estimated)
- Nationality: American
- Barry Comden (married 14 April 1976-divorced 1981)
- Martin Melcher (married 3 April 1951-20 April 1968, his death)
- George Weidler (married 30 March 1946-divorced 31 May 1949)
- Al Jorden (married 1941–divorced 1943)
- Father: William Kappelhoff
- Mother: Alma Sophia Kappelhoff (née Welz)
- Terrence "Terry" P. Melcher (son, February 8, 1942–November 19, 2004, deceased)
- Date: May 13, 2019-deaths
- Place: Carmel Valley, California, U.S.
- Cause of Death: Unknown - Old Age
- Funeral Arrangements:To be announced...
~ Faith is taking the first step, even when you don'ts ee the whole staircase.
~ We are alone because you let our love just fall apart from neglect
Is she dead or alive? Ms. Day has passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
Obit Rating: 4