Please write the details of Emeril Lagasse's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Emeril Lagasse (born on October 15th, 1959) was a TV-Personality who was best known for being a celebrity chef. He died on Thursday September 19, 2019 and his death was possibly because of a kitchen accident. He was 60.
Emeril Lagasse's Biography:
- Full Name/Birth Name: Lagasse, Emeril John III
- Birthplace: Fall River, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Birth Date: October 15, 1959 (age 60)
- Also Known As:
- Category/Genre: TV-Personality
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
- Delores Lagasse (sister)
- Mark Lagasse (brother)
- Elizabeth Kief (married 1978–divorced1986)
- Tari Hohn (married 1989–divorced 1996)
- Alden Lovelace (married 2000)
- Jessica Lagasse (daughter, with Elizabeth)
- Jillian Lagasse (daughter, with Elizabeth)
- Meril Lovelace Lagasse ( daughter, with Alden, born December 10, 2004)
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
~ Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time... I think I've forgotten this before.
Is he dead or alive? We believe that Mr. Lagasse has not passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and accidental or natural death.
1. ^ Emeril Lagasse. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved August 05, 2019, at 12:43 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4