Please write the details of Phil Donahue's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Phil Donahue (born on December 21st, 1935) was a TV-Personality who was best known for hosting the American TV show "The Phil Donahue Show". Phil died on Saturday September 21, 2019 and his death was possibly because of an accident personal hygiene products.
Phil Donahue's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Donahue, Philip
- Birth Name: Phillip John Donahue
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.
- Birth Date: December 21, 1935
- Also Known As: Phillip Donahue, Philly
- Category/Genre: TV-Personality
- Nationality: American
- Father: Phillip Donahue
- Mother: Catherine Donahue (née McClory)
- Marge Cooney (married 1958–divorced 1975)
- Marlo Thomas (married 1980–present)
- Children: five
- Name of Deceased: Phil Donahue
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements: Not disclosed
~ People with opinions just go around bothering one another.
Is he dead or alive? We believe Mr. Donahue has not passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
1. ^ Phil Donahue. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved August 05, 2019, at 12:43 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4