Please write the details of Gregg Allman's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Gregg Allman (born on December 8th, 1947) was a Musician who was best known as a founding member of "The Allman Brothers Band". Gregg died on May 27th, 2017 and his death was because of liver cancer.
Gregg Allman's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Allman, Gregory Lenoir
- Birthplace: Nashville, Tennessee
- Birth Date: December 8, 1947
- Also Known As: Gregory Lenoir Allman
- Category/Genre: Musician
The Holidays are Almost Here...
Would you like some great gift ideas??
See The Top 10!
- Nationality: American
- Shelley Jefts (m. 1971-div. 1972)
- Cher (m. 1975-div. 1979)
- Jan Blair (m. 1973-div. 1975)
- Julie Bindas (m. 1979-div. 1984)
- Stacey Fountain (m. 2001-div. 2008)
- Michael Sean Allman (son, born July 1966)
- Devon Allman (son, born August 10, 1972)
- Elijah Blue Allman (son, born July 10, 1976)
- Delilah Island Allman (daughter, born November 5, 1980)
- Layla Brooklyn (daughter, born March 31, 1993)
- Name of Deceased: Gregg Allman
- Date: May 27, 2017-deaths
- Place: Savannah, Georgia
- Cause of Death: Complications from liver cancer
- Funeral Arrangements: TBA
Is he dead or alive? Mr. Allman has passed away.
Claim to Fame:
Gregg Allman has an obituary on WikiObits.com
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like the celebrity obituary for Gregg Allman.
1. ^ Gregg Allman. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved May 28, 2017, at 01:13 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4