Obituary of Robert Forster
This article is a work in progress.
Please write the details of Robert Forster's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can in the biography wiki below.
Robert Wallace Jr. Forster (born on July 13th, 1941) was a Film-Actor who was best known for being a great actor. Robert died on October 11, 2019 and his death was because of brain cancer. He was 78.
Robert Forster Biography Wiki:
- Full Name: Forster, Robert Wallace Jr.
- Common Name: Robert Forster
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Rochester, New York, U.S.
- Birth Date: July 13, 1941
- Age: 78 (at death)
- Category/Genre: Film-Actor
- Dead or Alive?: Dead
- Nationality: American
- Zivia Foster (married 1978-divorced 1980)
- June Provenzano (married 14 May 1966-divorced 1975)
- Elizabeth Forster (daughter, born 1967)
- Kathrine "Kate" Forster (daughter, born 1969)
- Maeghen Forster (daughter, born 1972)
- Robert Forster Jr. (son, born 1965, from a previous relationship)
- Date: October 11, 2019
- Place: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Cause of Death: Brain cancer
Claim to Fame:
Robert Wallace Jr. is famous partly because he or she has a biograpy and obituary on Wikiobits.com.
"Is he dead or alive? According to our records, Mr. Forster is Dead."
Obit Quality Rating: 4
Last Updated: 2020-07-14 12:28:05