This article is still not complete.
Please write the details of Carrie Fisher's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Carrie Fisher (born on October 21st, 1956) was an Film-Actress who was best known for her role as Princess Leia Organa in the original Star Wars trilogy. Carrie died on December 27th, 2016 and her death was because of a heart attack.
Carrie Fisher's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Fisher, Carrie Frances
- Birthplace: Beverly Hills, California
- Birth Date: October 21, 1956
- Also Known As: Carrie Frances Fisher
- Category/Genre: Film-Actress
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Nationality: American
- Paul Simon (m. 16 August 1983-div. July 1984)
- Bryan Lourd (1991–1994)
- Father: Eddie Fisher
- Mother: Debbie Reynolds
- Todd Fisher (brother, born February 24, 1958)
- Joely Fisher (half-sister, born October 29, 1967)
- Tricia Leigh Fisher (half-sister, born December 26, 1968)
- Billie Catherine Lourd (daughter, born July 17, 1992)
- Name of Deceased: Carrie Fisher
- Date: December 27, 2016-deaths
- Place: Los Angeles
- Cause of Death: Heart attack
- Funeral Arrangements:
- Funeral Home: TBA
~ Open the pod bay doors, please, HAL.
~ In the course of my life I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome diet.
Is she dead or alive? Ms. Fisher has passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.