This article is still not complete.
Please write the details of Carrie Fisher's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Carrie Fisher (born on October 21st, 1956) was an Film-Actress who was best known for her role as Princess Leia Organa in the original Star Wars trilogy. Carrie died on December 27th, 2016 and her death was because of a heart attack.
Carrie Fisher's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Fisher, Carrie Frances
- Birthplace: Beverly Hills, California
- Birth Date: October 21, 1956
- Also Known As: Carrie Frances Fisher
- Category/Genre: Film-Actress
The Holidays are Almost Here...
Would you like some great gift ideas??
See The Top 10!
- Nationality: American
- Paul Simon (m. 16 August 1983-div. July 1984)
- Bryan Lourd (1991–1994)
- Father: Eddie Fisher
- Mother: Debbie Reynolds
- Todd Fisher (brother, born February 24, 1958)
- Joely Fisher (half-sister, born October 29, 1967)
- Tricia Leigh Fisher (half-sister, born December 26, 1968)
- Billie Catherine Lourd (daughter, born July 17, 1992)
- Name of Deceased: Carrie Fisher
- Date: December 27, 2016-deaths
- Place: Los Angeles
- Cause of Death: Heart attack
- Funeral Arrangements:
- Funeral Home: TBA
Is she dead or alive? Ms. Fisher has passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.