Please write the details of Clint Eastwood's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Clint Eastwood (born on May 31st, 1930) was an Film-Actor who was best known for many (often Western American) movies. Clint died on Monday September 16, 2019 and his death was likely because of natural causes due to his age. He was 89.
Clint Eastwood's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Eastwood, Clinton "Clint" Jr.
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Birth Date: 31 May, 1930 (age 89)
- Also Known As: Clinton "Clint" Eastwood, Jr.
- Category/Genre: Film-Actor
- Nationality: American
- Politics: Republican as they come
- Dina Eastwood (married 31 March 1996-divorced. 2014)
- Maggie Johnson (married 19 December 1953-divorced 14 May 1984)
- Sondra Locke (cohabited 1975–separated 1989)
- Father: Clinton Eastwood, Sr. (1906–70)
- Mother: Margaret Ruth Eastwood (née Runner) (1909–2006)
- Kyle Eastwood (son, born May 19, 1968)
- Alison Eastwood (daughter, born May 22, 1972)
- Kimber Tunis (daughter, born 1964,with Johnson)
- Scott Reeves
- Kathryn Reeves (daughter, born 1988, with Fisher)
- Francesca Fisher-Eastwood (daughter, born 1993, with Dina)
- Morgan Eastwood (son, born 1996)
- Name of Deceased: Clint Eastwood
- Date: Not deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements:: TBA
~ A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
~ I am certainly not one of those who need to be prodded. In fact, if anything, I am the prod.
~ Last thing I remember, I was Running for the door I had to find the passage back To the place I was before
Is he dead or alive? It looks like Mr. Eastwood has not passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
Obit Rating: 4