Please write the details of Clint Eastwood's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can in the biography wiki below.
Clint Eastwood (born on May 31st, 1930) was an Film-Actor who was best known for many (often Western American) movies. Clint died on Friday January 24, 2020 and his death was possibly because of a gun fight. He was 90.
Clint Eastwood's Biography Wiki:
- Full Name: Eastwood, Clinton "Clint" Jr.
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Birth Date: 31 May, 1930 (age 90)
- Also Known As: Clinton "Clint" Eastwood, Jr.
- Category/Genre: Film-Actor
- Net Worth: Over $100K (estimated)
- Nationality: American
- Politics: Republican as F
- Dina Eastwood (married 31 March 1996-divorced. 2014)
- Maggie Johnson (married 19 December 1953-divorced 14 May 1984)
- Sondra Locke (cohabited 1975–separated 1989)
- Father: Clinton Eastwood, Sr. (1906–70)
- Mother: Margaret Ruth Eastwood (née Runner) (1909–2006)
- Kyle Eastwood (son, born May 19, 1968)
- Alison Eastwood (daughter, born May 22, 1972)
- Kimber Tunis (daughter, born 1964,with Johnson)
- Scott Reeves
- Kathryn Reeves (daughter, born 1988, with Fisher)
- Francesca Fisher-Eastwood (daughter, born 1993, with Dina)
- Morgan Eastwood (son, born 1996)
- Name of Deceased: Clint Eastwood
- Date: Not yet deceased
- Place: Not available
- Cause of Death: Unknown reason
- Funeral Arrangements:: TBA
~ A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
~ I am certainly not one of those who need to be prodded. In fact, if anything, I am the prod.
Is he dead or alive? It looks like Mr. Eastwood has not passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
Obit Rating: 4