Please write the details of Art Bell's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography below.
Art Bell (born on June 17th, 1945) was an Broadcaster who was best known for the radio program "Coast to Coast AM". Art died on April 13, 2018 and his death was because of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Art Bell's Biography:
- Full Name: Art Bell
- Birth Name: Arthur William Bell, III
- Birthplace: Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
- Birth Date: June 17, 1945
- Also Known As: Arthur William "Art" Bell, III
- Category/Genre: Broadcaster
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Unknown
Are you Lonely
Would you like to meet someone new??
Try CyberDating - It's totally FREE
- Father: Arthur William Bell, Jr.
- Mother: Jane Lee Gumaer Bell
- Sachiko Toguchi Bell Pontius (married 1965–divorced 1968)
- Ramona Bell (married August 1991–her death January 5, 2006)
- Airyn Ruiz Bell (married April 11, 2006–2018, his death)
- Name of Deceased: Art Bell
- Date: April 13, 2018-deaths
- Place: Pahrump, Nevada, U.S.
- Cause of Death: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Funeral Arrangements/Internment: TBA
~ You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
~ In my daughter's eyes I am a hero I am strong and wise and I know no fear But the truth is plain to see
Is he dead or alive? Mr. Bell has passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and death.
Obit Rating: 4