Please write the details of Don Imus's obit here and tell us as much as you can about the biography in the sections below.
Don Imus (born on July 23rd, 1940) was an Radio-Personality who was best known for blathering on the radio. Don died on December 27th, 2019 and his death was mostly because of old age. He was 80.
Don Imus's Biography:
- Full Name: Imus, John Donald "Don" Jr.
- Birth Name: John Donald Imus, Jr.
- Birthplace: Riverside, California, U.S.
- Birth Date: July 23, 1940 (age 80)
- Also Known As: DonImus
- Category/Genre: Radio-Personality
- Net Worth: Over $550K (estimated)
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Unknown
- Political Affiliation: Left
- Father: John Donald Imus, Sr.
- Mother: Frances E. Imus (née Moore)
- Ex Wife: Harriet Showalter (married 1969-divorced 1979)
- Wife: Deirdre Coleman (married 1994-present)
- Name of Deceased: Don Imus
- Date: December 27, 2019-deaths
- Place: College Station, Texas,U.S.
- Cause of Death: Not made public
- Funeral Arrangements: Not yet available
~ Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.
~ Don't criticize what you can't understand.
~ Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
~ Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.
~ I am certainly not one of those who need to be prodded. In fact, if anything, I am the prod.
~ When I'm really bored, I read the obituaries in the New York Times (NYT) and long for the days when the news was real.
~ Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, Tomorrow I'll miss you.
Is he dead or alive? According to the tabloid gossip, Mr. Imus has recently passed away.
Are you dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity? Please click here and tell us the news about your life and death.
1. ^ Don Imus. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved December 30, 2019, at 01:31 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4