Please write the details of Shaun Cassidy's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.
Shaun Cassidy (born on September 27th, 1958) was an TV-Actor who was best known for appearing in the American TV series The Hardy Boys Mysteries, and Breaking Away. He is also know for being the half brother of teen idol, David Cassidy. Shaun may havedied on Monday September 16, 2019 and his death was possibly because of a highway accident.
Shaun Cassidy's Biography Stats:
- Full Name: Cassidy, Shaun Paul
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Birth Date: 27 September, 1958
- Place of Death: Alive
- Death Date: Alive
- Also Known As:
- Category/Genre: TV-Actor
- Nationality: American
- Tracey Lynne Turner (married 28 August 2004-present)
- Susan Diol (married 7 May 1995-divorced 1 March 2003)
- Ann Pennington (married 1 December 1979-divorced 4 July 1993)
- Father: Jack Cassidy
- Mother: Shirley Jones
- David Cassidy (half-brother, deceased 2017)
- Patrick Cassidy (brother)
- Ryan Cassidy (brother)
- Juliet Jones Diol Cassidy (daughter, born March 1998, with Susan Diol)
- Caleb Cassidy (son, born March 3, 2005, with Tracey Lynne Turner Cassidy)
- Roan Howard Cassidy (son, born September 23, 2006, Tracey Lynne Turner Cassidy)
- Lila Tracey Cassidy (daughter, born December 2008, with Tracey Lynne Turner Cassidy)
- Mairin Cassidy (daughter, born June 2011, with Tracey Lynne Turner Cassidy)
Claim to Fame:
Shaun Cassidy has an obituary on WikiObits.com
~ You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself.
~ To abstain from lying is essentially wholesome.
Is he dead or alive? We believe Mr. Cassidy has not passed away.
I bet you are dying to create your obit for free just like this celebrity.
1. ^ Shaun Cassidy. Wikipedia.com. Retrieved August 05, 2019, at 12:43 PM EST.
Obit Rating: 4