- Nationality: American
- Spouse/Partner: Not  Married - Single - Dating?
- Father: George Skakel
- Mother: Ann Brannack
- James, George Jr. (brother
- Joseph Patrick "Joe" Kennedy II (born September 24, 1952)
- Robert Francis “Bobby” Kennedy Jr. (born January 17, 1954)
- David Anthony Kennedy (June 15, 1955 – April 25, 1984)
- Michael [=LeMoyne=] Kennedy (February 27, 1958–December 31, 1997)
- Christopher George Kennedy (born July 4, 1963)
- Matthew Maxwell Taylor "Max" Kennedy (born January 11, 1965)
- Douglas Harriman Kennedy (born March 24, 1967)
- Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend (born July 4, 1951)
- Mary Courtney Kennedy-Hill (born September 9, 1956)
- Mary Kerry Kennedy (born September 8, 1959)
- Rory Elizabeth Katherine Kennedy (born December 12, 1968)
- Date: Still Alive,
- Place: Unknown
- Cause of Death: Not Dead/Deceased
Born on April 11th
Born in 1928
Born in Illinois
"Children are people, and they should have to reach to learn about things, to understand things, just as adults have to reach if they want to grow in mental stature."
"If you are facing in the right direction, all you need to do is keep on walking. "
"Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up."
Is Ethel Skakel Kennedy still alive? According to our unconfirmed records, he has not passed away.
Died: September 20th, 2021 in Trenton, U.S.
More Celebrity Bios:
Born: August 17th 1939 in Kansas City, U.S.
Be the first to comment on Ethel Skakel's obituary.